It’s based on the principles in Stop Workplace Drama, except it applies even more to your personal development and growth.
There are about 13 short video modules and a workbook that coincides with the videos so that you can share these concepts with front line people in a way that’s short, easy, and fun.
- You can facilitate a short learning program once or twice a month.
- You can use the program components to do a full day facilitated retreat.
- You can use it as a compliment to a book club if you are reading Stop Workplace Drama.
In fact, this system was built so that a facilitator could use the components in a dozen different ways. The video below is not the content, but it does show a facilitator how to use the materials. It’s five minutes long. You may want to watch a couple of minutes to get an idea.
Then if you are interested in downloading a free video and workbook module about
“How to Leave the Rescue Role Behind” simply do the following:
1. email me with “MODULE” in the subject line.
2. In the body of the email, please include your name, company, position, and phone number.
(My email is email@example.com)
I will invite you to a drop box to download a video and workbook module in digital format. Then I will set up a time to call you in a couple of weeks to get your thoughts and tell you about getting it for your company.